: China Tourism PressPublished Date
: Usually ship within 48 hoursBook Type
: IndustryEstimated Shipping Time
1. The China Tourism Yearbook is a professional yearbook that comprehensively reflects the development and achievements of China's tourism industry. It contains the guidelines, policies, monographs, statistical data and related information and materials of the Chinese tourism industry.
2. The contents of the 2017 edition of the China Tourism Yearbook are mainly the situation of China's tourism industry in 2016. The individual information needs to be crossed due to the time required for the book.
3. The China Tourism Yearbook adopts the classification and arrangement method, and the main part of the framework structure is composed of articles, sub-headings and entries. The 2017 volume is divided into upper and lower volumes. The first volume consists of seven articles: special articles, literature articles, major events, exchanges and cooperation, tourism development overview, local tourism development overview, memorabilia, etc.; the next volume includes 6 articles: National Tourism Industry profile, local tourism overview, bulletins, policies and regulations, statistics, tourism agencies, etc.
4. The statistical data analysis in the Statistics of China Tourism Yearbook is provided by the functional department of the National Tourism Administration. The information comes from the national tourism, statistics, public security, industrial and commercial administration and other departments.
5. The tourism statistics listed in the “China Tourism Yearbook” local tourism articles are provided by provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government. Due to the different calibers, methods and scope of statistics, and the figures in the statistical data, the figures in the statistics section shall prevail. If it differs from the previously published figures, please refer to the book number.
6. The China Tourism Yearbook was launched in 1990, and the China Travel Yearbook is the 27th volume. The China Tourism Yearbook has received enthusiastic concern, support and help from all walks of life in the editing, publishing and distribution work over the years. I would like to express my sincere gratitude.