Guizhou Statistical Yearbook 2004 covers very comprehensive data in 2003 and some selected major data series in historically important years since 1978 at provincial level and local levels of city, county and district. It is an annual statistics publication, which reflects various aspects of Guizhou's Social and economic development.
1. Division of Administrative Areas and Natural Resources;
2. General Survey;
3. National Accounts;
5. Employment and Wages;
6. Investment in Fixed Assets;
8. Government Finance
9. Price Indices
10. People's Livelihood
14. Transport, Post and Telecommunication Services
15. Domestic Trade
16. Foreign Trade
18. Education, Science, Technology and Culture
19. Sports, Public Health, Social Welfare, Environmental Protection and others
20. Special Economic Regions
22. Countries (County-level Cities) and Districts.