: China Insurance Regulatory CommissionPublished Date
: Usually ship within 48 hoursBook Type
: Hardcopy is out of print; Electronic is 2.3MB, one ZIP file contains 61 MICROSOFT WORD files.Estimated Shipping Time
1. China Insurance Yearbook, published by the China Insurance Regulatory Commission, sponsored by the China Insurance Regulatory Commission's Office Annual Report, is large-scale information reference of China's development in the insurance market. The 2001 version of "China Insurance Yearbook" is a comprehensive record of China's insurance market in 2000.
2. China Insurance Yearbook, is not only contributed by full-time editors, but also involved 135 companies and local editorial team with more than 2,300 staffs.
3. 2001 version of China Insurance Yearbook is still composed of four sections, namely the National Chapter, Company Chapter, Local Records and Appendix.
4, In the 2001 version of China Insurance Yearbook, insurance companies are sorted by the following principles:
* Nature of the company's assets, Chinese-funded companies first, joint-venture company second and foreign companies last.
* Subsidiary companies of holding companies follow parent companies.
* Company with same assets nature sorted by time of set up.
* Companies under direct management of China Insurance Regulatory Commission are listed first.