: China Business PressPublished Date
: Usually ship within 48 hoursBook Type
: CommerceEstimated Shipping Time
1. Started in 1984, China Commerce Yearbook is the sole official yearbook on China's commerce, and is rendered once a year in two versions: Chinese and English.
2. The Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) is in direct charge of the compilation and publication of the yearbook. The Minister of Commerce is concurrently the chairman of the Editorial Board while the vice-ministers of the MOFCOM and the deputy directors of the General Administration of Customs deputy chairmen of the Editorial Board.
3. The yearbook is, in fact, an authoritative, directive and functional reference book. It provides all the complete and reliable historical information about China¡¯s commerce to all those in different fields at home and abroad who need to know and study all about it.
4. All the 7 columns will provide you complete and systematic information about China's commerce in the year of 2007. The columns are: Statistics, Documents, Special Articles, Local Commerce, The Foreign Economic Relations and Trade with Countries and Regions, Development Zones, Laws and Regulations.
5. "Foreign trade", "Import and export" mentioned in the yearbook refer to merchandise trade.
6. Criteria for wholesale and retail trade and catering services above designated size are as follows: wholesale trade, having 20 or more employees at year-end with annul sales over CNY 20 million; retail trade, having 60 or more employees at year-end with annul sales over CNY 5 million; catering services, having 40 or more employees at year-end with annul sales over CNY 2 million.
7. All the data in the column of Local Commerce may be different from those in the column of Statistics because the former are worked out on different bases, so the latter is considered to be final. The entry order of the provinces, autonomous regions and major municipalities in the yearbook is in strict accordance with the sequence of the administrative areas fixed by the State Council.
8. All full texts of laws and regulations published in this yearbook are authentic in Chinese. English is provided for reference only.