: Hardcopy contains CD-Rom; Electronic Version is 3.8MB, one zip file includes 852 Excel files.
1, "Beijing Statistical Yearbook" is a continuous publication of the annual large-scale statistics. The yearbook through a lot of statistical information, a true record of the past year, Beijing's economic and social development and changes of circumstances, people of all circles at home and abroad to understand Beijing and Beijing know important information tool.
Second, the body of this yearbook is divided into two parts - a selection of articles and tables. The first part was published in "Beijing 2008 National Economic and Social Development Statistics Bulletin," "on the promulgation of the average wage of workers in 2008, Beijing, the notice"; second part of the statistical tables, including an integrated, national accounts, population and employment, energy, resources and environment, investment in fixed assets and real estate development and investment, finance and taxation, price index, the people's livelihood, urban public utilities, agriculture and rural economy, industry, construction, transport, post and telecommunications, wholesale and retail trade, accommodation and catering industry, foreign trade, tourism, finance and insurance, education, culture, science and technology, health, sports, social welfare, community, political and legal and other tertiary industry, business survey data, the development zone, a total of 24 lines. For the convenience of the reader to use, each chapter pre-set up "a brief description of" the main elements of this chapter, data sources, statistical areas, indicators and historical data aperture adjustment methods are described, the end of each chapter with a "Main Statistical Indicators."
Third, with the 2008 edition of the "Beijing Statistical Yearbook," compared to the chapters of this yearbook to set up and content, the main job of the following revisions:
1. Color pages Part of the increase reflected on the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, including the since July 13, 2001 a major event since the successful bid, the torch, the torch relay mileage, Olympic venues, volunteers, and so on the basis of Olympic medals information.
2. Substantial financial and tax-related content, increasing rent, tax and group tax income data.
3. Enrich the "third industry" section by adding the historical data and the tertiary industry in Beijing trade in services and so on.
4. Increase the expenditure approach GDP, three industrial energy consumption, electricity consumption in Beijing, weather, environment, culture, science and technology, sports, education, social security, and other aspects of historical information.
5. In order to maintain the integrity of the time series of historical data to supplement information on key indicators 1981-1984.
6. Adjustment of the internal structure of some chapters, such as land area, forests, weather etc. transferred to "Energy, Resources and the Environment" chapter of the "standard of living for urban residents," transferred to "the people's livelihood" section.
Fourth, because of Beijing's second national economic census has not yet officially released, the yearbook of the 2008 national accounts, energy, retail sales of social consumer goods, business information such as purchase and sales are keeping the initial statistics.
5, part of the information in this yearbook, or the relative number of total units due to the different trade-offs resulting from a calculation error, were not to make mechanical adjustments.
6, the symbols used in the Yearbook states: "..." indicates lack of information in this table the minimum number of units; "space" indicates that the target information is available or no information; "#" indicates that part of the project.
7, this yearbook is in bilingual form, with the Statistical Yearbook of e-books with CD-ROM with data processing, graphics and fast query capabilities.